The roundtable is set for Thursday,
12 November 2015,
from 17:00 onwards. (After this year’s general meeting)
Technologie- und Innovationspark Berlin (TIB)
Local traffic Station (Metro): U6 Voltastraße,
Entrance to TIB: Voltastraße 5
There is a big parking area in the courtyard.
To take the advantage of free parking, guests have to bring their Eventbrite tickets.
After the initial words there will be presentations given, held by the event’s sponsor:
How to parry cyber attacks on the front line
- Current threat level
- Decision criteria for an optimal security service
- Defense strategies: DDoS Mitigation, Blackholing, NPS, Firewall, Web Defense
Referent: Robert Sieber, Leiter ITSM Produkte und Consulting, SHD
Service-orientiertes Monitoring und Management in Provider-Umgebungen
- API-gesteuertes Monitoring der Provider-Infrastruktur
- Mandantenfähigkeit & verteilte Überwachung
- Abbildung der Kunden-Services und Service-Abhängigkeiten
- Analyseunterstützung im Incident- und Change-Management
zentrale Dokumentation mit CMDB und Visualisierung
Subsequently to the last agenda item, the update from BCIX, at about 19:15 we’ll move this into a hopefully joyful evening amongst colleagues and friends, accompanied by good food and drinks. Actually we are preparing a further surprise.
We are looking forward to welcoming you – and would be pleased by your timely registration.
PLEASE NOTE: To be able to prepare this evening well we will have to close the registration on November, 9th by 8:00 p.m.
We have to close the registration also in case of overbooking.
The BCIX Executive Board
Peter Lampe, Cordula Fiedler, Helga Krüger,
Christian Kröger, Thorleif Wiik